Saturday, July 30, 2011

Why you NEED a Buying Agent



One of the questions I often get asked is "Do I need a buyers agent?" 
You see, many people go to an open house see THE house of their dreams and will put it an offer with the listing agent. 
While with my listings this approach can offer savings, with respect to my commission rates, many agents will not offer savings and using the listing agent can result in you paying more for your home then is necessary and here is why; 
  • The Listing Agent is the Seller's representative in the transaction, and is charged with helping the SELLER get as much as possible for their home. 

  • As a Buying Agent I represent YOU and can look objectively at the property and assess fair value based on many things including market conditions, recent sales, how the home fits YOUR needs, and assessment of the home's future value. 

  • A Buying agent's job is to negotiate as hard as possible to get you the best value for YOUR money and if that particular home is not the best value, we move on to others. A listing agent wants you to buy that home only. 

  • A Buying agent will work closely with you to determine your must-haves, needs, and nice-to-haves and with that knowledge will find you the best home possible at the lowest possible price.
 
  • A buying agent is FREE to use! The seller pays all the commission and therefore it costs you nothing to have a skilled and professional negotiator working for you.

Your home is one of your biggest investments, isn't it worth it to have someone who is exclusively on your side? 

I am always available to answer questions and you are under no obligation if you do ask.  If you see any listings that you are interested in, please feel free to forward them on and I can show you their true value and what price is fair for that home. 
Call me today 416-256-7000 or email me anytime at marianog@sutton.com and let me help you find your next home. 
Mariano
Follow my tweets www.twitter.com/marianogigante 

No comments:

Post a Comment